www.safeway.com/survey :- America’s largest Supermarket corporate Safeway recently launched a unique strategy to reach their customer. They’ve organized a survey program in both platforms – online and offline to interact with their every loyal customer.
So, if you recently shopped at any Safeway then be brave, come forward and share your honest thoughts about them and grab the chance to win a worthy $100 Safeway bonus card for your beautiful support.
At www.safeway.com/survey, now you can convey your feelings as you felt on your shopping during the visit. Tell your opinion so that they could offer you a great service on your next visit. To conduct this you don’t mandatorily need any kind of purchase.
To know the complete details of the Safeway customer satisfaction survey, you’ve to continue reading this article. Down below we’ve discussed all about the Safeway survey, its participation steps, rules and regulations, entry method and the requirements in the best ways possible.
Please go through them.
Safeway Survey Participation Steps
Safeway has widened your participation option. You can take the survey in multiple ways. They have made an online survey for your convenience as well as opened their Mail-in mode platform for your voluntary support. You can also go for the survey with an Invitee code too.
Don’t worry about the purchase. Show you genuine support and make your own a $100 Safeway gift card for free.
Here is the complete process:
Online Approach (Using Safeway Purchase Receipt)
- Make a visit at your nearest Safeway supermarket, buy something and remember to collect the receipt before you leave.
- Take your smartphone and open the internet browser.
- Type the following official website of Safeway customer satisfaction survey at www.safeway.com/survey.
- Next, on the welcome page choose your survey language between English and Español (Spanish).
- Also, enter the Survey code collected from your receipt and your email address.
- Click on the Next button to begin the survey.
- Now the survey will begin.
- You’ll see a series of questionnaires on the screen, which will be based on your recent order and visit, pricing, staff’s helping nature, Client administration, air and ambiance, cleanliness etc.
- Answer all the questions honestly.
- Rate your general satisfaction level based on last Safeway in-store experience on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Finally, fill out the contact details field by providing your full name, address, contact number and email address to enter into the Safeway Survey Sweepstakes program.
- Soon after complete, you’ll get a confirmation message on your entrance into the Safeway Survey sweepstakes.
Enter online without a Purchase
To participate in the Safeway survey and get a sweepstakes is also made easy. Now without a purchase you can participate in the survey with a Safeway Survey invitation code.
- For this method, go to your nearest Safeway Store and ask for an invitation code to any Safeway staff.
- Next, take your smartphone, go online and type www.safeway.com/survey on the browser.
- Then, complete the survey, using the steps that we’ve discussed above in the “Online Approach” section.
Enter offline without a Purchase (Mail-in Method)
You can also take the Safeway survey without a Purchase by simply sending a mail to them.
Here is the process:
- Write your Full name, address, contact number and email address on a 3”X5” card or on a piece of paper.
- Send this Mail in a business size envelope with proper postages to the following address:
SAFEWAY “Survey Sweepstakes”,
C/o Stella Service,
75 Broad Street, Suite 1010,
New York, NY 10004
Safeway Survey Terms and Conditions
Here are the official rules and regulations for the Safeway client satisfaction survey. You need to acknowledge them all for a successful survey.
Please read them carefully:
- The Safeway client satisfaction survey is open for the legal citizens of the United States including – Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Delaware, Texas, Alaska, Idaho, Hawaii, Washington DC, Montana, Maryland, California, Nevada, South Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming and Nebraska.
- The permissible age to take the survey is minimum 18 years or above.
- Purchase is not required to conduct the survey.
- There are three ways to continue the survey either by Online or by an invitation code or offline via using Mail-in method.
- Purchase is necessary only for taking the online survey.
- Twenty (20) Lucky winners each will be awarded with a $100 Safeway Survey gift card.
- Lucky draw winners will be decided by monthly random drawings.
- Limitation of one survey per month per household is applicable for the survey.
- The Safeway Survey rewards are not tradable or transferable to anyone.
- Safeway survey is prohibited in some provinces of the United States.
- Safeway employees, sponsors, advertising agents, relatives or immediate family members are not allowed to take the survey.
Safeway Survey Prerequisites
To conduct and win the Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey-Sweepstakes please ensure that you’ve collected the following things mentioned down below.
Have a look:
- If you wish to continue the Safeway survey online with a purchase then you should need:
- A recent Safeway purchase receipt.
- A Smartphone or Laptop/ desktop computer.
- Good Internet connection.
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- If you want to take the survey online without a purchase then look at the following things:
- Safeway Survey invitation code
- A Smartphone or laptop with good internet connection.
- For an sweepstakes entry without a purchase then you must need them:
- A pen, a 3”X5” size paper or postcard and an envelope.
- Valid Email id.
- Contact number.
- Finally, they expect your impartial judgment for the whole session.
|Official Name||www.safeway.com/survey– Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Rewards||Twenty (20) $100 Safeway gift cards|
|Language||English and Español (Spanish)|
|Eligible Citizen||United States including – Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Delaware, Texas, Alaska, Idaho, Hawaii, Washington DC, Montana, Maryland, California, Nevada, South Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming and Nebraska|
Safeway is an American Supermarket chain based in American fall, Idaho in by Marion Barton Skaggs the summer of 1915. Skaggs actually purchased this store from his father with $1,089 dollar, which today makes billion-dollar business in the United States, Europe and across various Middle-east countries. In their store, they mainly sell grocery products, dairy food, bakery items and also run various medicine stores and fuel stations as well.
Currently, Safeway runs around 895+ stores in the US and globally. Safeway is popularly known for their good product at a very pocket-friendly price. Since 1915 to till today, they have always remained the part and parcel of every American household.
As we’ve above discussed, Safeway Inc. is presently working on their service improvement program. At Safeway Survey, now you can share your valuable first thoughts about them. If you’ve recently visited any Safeway store, share your voice at www.safeway.com/survey on their service, product and facilities.
Tell them your opinion, ideas or even complaints if faced during your visit.
- Panda Express Thanksgiving Hours
- Panda Express Sunday Hours
- Panda Express Holiday Hours
- Panda Express Gluten Free
Safeway management delights to hear you. Every honest feedback can make a huge change in their service so that to make your next shopping experience great.
In honor of your support, you’ll also get a Safeway gift coupon worth $100 to save some extra on your upcoming visit.
Hope this article provides you some useful information about the Safeway survey. Therefore, without wasting a second, join this innovative improvement program and grab the chance to win a sweepstakes for free.
If you have any other queries, drop it down in the down below comment section. We’ll try our best to solve them all.
Wish you a Happy Survey!
Related Tags :-
- About Safeway
- Safeway Details
- Safeway Customer Survey
- Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey – Terms & Conditions